- Season the chicken breasts with the Viking Caribbean Pepper Spice, barbecue then indirectly at a temperature of 180 to 220 degrees Celsius and cut them into about 1 inch size cubes.
- In the meantime cut out the pulp of the oranges, leaving 1/4 inch of the pulp remaining in the orange skin.
- Mix all ingredients for the curry sauce and stir until smooth.
- Then add the cooled off chicken cubes to the sauce; fill the mixture into the orange skins and cover them with the grated cheese.
- Barbecue at a temperature of 160 degrees Celcius for 15 to 18 minutes.
This recipe can alternatively be prepared using an oven instead of a barbecue pot.
Serving size:(six servings)