- Marinade in a Pyrex dish the fish with Viking Green Herb seasoning, Viking Hot Pepper Sauce, Viking sea salt, limes, onions and garlic.
- Let it rest for 1 hr.
- Grill for 30 min at 250 Celsius oven
- Once fully grilled, slice the fish in 2 inch cubes.
- Slice open the avocados, take out the seed.
- Place the avocados on to a small bowl to ensure it is steady.
- With a spoon serve the fish with sauce in the avocados, garnish with a tablespoon of Viking Banana Ketchup and a slice of fried breadfruit.
To garnish breadfruit chips (cut in four pieces, boil in water until tender, cool, peel and cut in thin wedges, fry until golden brown, flavor with salt)
Enjoy with a lovely glass of Chilean white wine Sauvignon Blanc Santa Carolina, enjoy your life!
Serving size:(four servings)